What is Blood Analysis?
Blood analysis or Live Blood Cell Analysis (LBA) is a test which is used for the purpose of providing information for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of any disease or impairment of, or assessment of the
health of human beings. LBA is also known as Hemaview, Free Radical Blood Screening, or Nutritional Blood Analysis. LBA is performed by placing a drop of blood from the patient’s fingertip on a microscope slide under a glass coverslip to keep it from drying. In some cases, a powder has been developed that, when sprinkled on the blood, forms a type of “coverslip”. The slide is then viewed at high magnification with a dark-field microscope that forwards the image to a television monitor or computer monitor, which allows the practitioner to examine the blood.
How it works
Live blood analysis involves a finger prick test that reveals. Extracted blood can reveal the following:
– Relative level of acidity in the body fluids and the effects of these acids on the body
– Activity of the immune system
– Condition of the red blood cells and changes in form and function
– General organ ‘stress’
– Presence of parasites, bacteria, yeast, fungus and mould
– Blood sugar and hormonal imbalances
– Poor assimilation of fats, proteins and other nutrients
– Crystalline forms of morbid matter, acids and cholesterol
– Degenerative stress and gastrointestinal tract dysfunction
Course 1: Complete Turnkey Live Blood Package
The most popular choice for those new to live blood analysis as it provides you with the best tools available to get your live blood analysis business off the ground.
Combines our top of the range microscope system (the HDMI-LED + AOL microscope package) with our best training course (the 12-week LBA online course). Get fully-supported interactive training with the microscope that has the best features for live blood analysis.
Get set up with the best turnkey live blood analysis package. This option combines our top of the range microscope system with our best training course to give you the best tools to make a success of live blood analysis.
(Clients based in South Africa will have their microscopes installed at their premises, while all our international clients receive free shipping by DHL.)